ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm focused on sales and marketing effectiveness. ZS combines deep expertise with rigorous, fact-based analysis to deliver consulting services, business operations and technology solutions that help companies improve performance and results. ZS helps companies achieve sales and marketing success through a complete and integrated range of services, from issue-specific solutions to large-scale business transformations.With more than 2,200 professionals in 20 offices around the world, ZS Associates provides clients depth of expertise and breadth and capacity across sales and marketing functions. ZS has concentrated our resources on creating competitive advantage for our clients in selected industries. ZS also has a unique working environment. Our work is challenging, intense and highly analytic, yet our interactions are direct and informal.
We are currently seeking applicants for our Associate Principal position to join our New York, New York office. Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.The person in this role will be responsible for working with leadership in expanding our marketing strategy capability within the Patient area, and specifically will focus on strategy, channel, and tactical planning solutions. The candiate will be responsible for working with Principals and APs to evolve and enhance existing solutions to be directly applicable to the patient marketing area as well as developing new solutions. This role will have revenue generation responsibilities. The person in this role will join ZS at an Associate Principal level.
Additional role responsibilities include:
- Work closely with clients on key elements of patient marketing strategy
- Build collaborative relationships within client organizations across market research, brand marketing, and centers of excellence (Digital, RM, Innovation)
- Lead efforts to develop specific solutions for our clients in channel planning (and linkage back to patient journey work), tactical planning, and CRM program strategy
- Manage projects and client relationships
- Drive business and strategy development
- Direct multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and specifically within the Patient Marketing practice
- Play a key role in development of capabilities and offerings in the practice.
- Bachelor's degree, with MBA degree preferred, from strong academic program, although additional relevant work experience may substitute
- Signicant experience (10-15) years marketing experience in life sciences industry or consulting to the industry.
About ZS Associates, Inc.
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm specializing in sales and marketing strategy, operations and execution. Since our founding in 1983, ZS has been recognized around the world for our expertise in go-to-market and sales force strategies and our implementation capabilities. ZS helps companies achieve sales success by delivering both issue-specific solutions and large-scale business transformations. We focus on increasing sales for our clients, addressing a broad range of business issues in pursuit of that single goal. More than twenty years ago, ZS founders Andy Zoltners and Prabha Sinha, as professors, put their theories into practice with the creation of ZS. While we have strong academic roots, we're growing beyond them. We've expanded our industry focus, developed new product service areas and created new software tools to enable our services. One hallmark of ZS is our relationship with our clients. We partner with them, helping them make decisions about their business, and implementing change within their organizations. Our culture is unique, too. ZS is a place where excellence is the standard, teamwork is emphasized, and integrity is the norm.