CURRENT OPENINGS: Toronto, ON
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
Business Consultants serve on project teams that deliver high-quality sales and marketing projects to clients. In particular, Consultants possess unstructured problem solving skills and/or advanced quantitative analytics skills. Consultants may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As Consultants advance in their career, they specialize in a particular industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach;
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings;
- Design and execute qualitative or quantitative analyses to help clients improve their commercial effectiveness;
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams;
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas;
- Participate in business development;
- Contribute to internal firm activities;
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- MBA with bachelor's (and often graduate) degrees in engineering, business, psychology or physical/life sciences with a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work. Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute;
- 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams;
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook;
- Client service orientation.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and RRSP. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.