Want an opportunity to develop your culinary career in a high-volume kitchen? As a Prep Cook, you’ll work under the guidance of an experienced chef and mentor to develop foundational culinary skills, master various cooking techniques, and educate your customers about the exceptional products we offer. You’ll experience flexible scheduling, endless learning opportunities, and unlimited career potential in a healthy, growing company!
- Enthusiasm and passion for the culinary arts
- Experience working in a multi-faceted food service facility (i.e. restaurant, hotel, country club, conference center, casino, theme park, etc.)
- Basic culinary knowledge of products and techniques
- Medical, Dental, Pre-Tax Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Disability Benefits
- 401 (K) & Wegmans Retirement Plan
- College Scholarship
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied.
About Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is a 62-store supermarket chain with stores in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. The family-owned company was founded in 1916. Wegmans is recognized as an industry leader, an innovator, and is known for its strong commitment to the communities where it operates stores. It has been listed among Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies To Work For in America" for five consecutive years.