Title: Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse to the Medical/Surgical Department at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Polson, MT.
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Medical/Surgical RN who is dedicated to providing nursing care to a diverse group of patients.
This is a full-time, night shift position.
In this position you will:
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients with a variety of medical or surgical conditions.
* Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
* Demonstrate critical thinking, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Montana State
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Recent acute care RN experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center is a 22-bed critical access hospital in beautiful northwest Montana employing nearly 250 employees, including physicians. With expanding services, building renovations and outstanding technology, our community hospital is the heart of medical care in Polson, Montana and the large, sparsely populated surrounding area. We have close ties to St. Patrick Hospital, Providence's tertiary center located 66 miles away in Missoula.
Job: Medical/Surgical Nursing