Team Velocity Marketing is a full-service marketing agency serving the automotive industry; providing fully integrated marketing solutions to Manufacturers (OEMs) and Dealerships nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our clients.
This is an internship opportunity with the potential of becoming full time. The position is located in Herndon, VA. Local area applicants only, please. No relocation assistance provided.
The Team Velocity Marketing digital marketing internship program is geared toward those interested in furthering their knowledge and education within the field of digital marketing, SEM, and web content.
The digital marketing internship program allows for you to be trained and mentored by our digital analyst team. You will have the opportunity to be taught how to identify, organize, and deliver marketing analytics and metrics, website content and edits, and social media research. The internship will provide exposure to many facets of digital marketing, fostering the development and expansion of skills and knowledge.
* Assist in managing social media Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
* Help improve the quality of SEM campaigns with improvement on reporting of defined overall company objectives.
* Monitor digital trends, emerging technologies, and risks
* Regularly provide feedback and insights gained in support of business objectives
* Assist in developing web measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
* Monitor campaign and website performance via analytic tools and provide feedback and actionable insights to business stakeholders
* Assist in creating and maintaining metrics and reports on marketing campaigns
* Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics and optimization results
* Working towards a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
* Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance.
* Ability to work cross-functionally with client services teams to ensure coordinated messaging and maximized performance.
* Must be results driven, have an obsessive attention to detail, and be a team player.
* Passion for Display and Digital marketing.
* Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
* Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
* Ability to clearly and effectively articulate successes and failures of digital campaigns to clients & account executives.
* High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skill sets.