ACSS, an L-3 Communications & Thales Company, is a division of L-3 Aviation Products (L-3 AP). L-3 AP is a leading provider of commercial and military avionics with unsurpassed performance, quality and customer support. L-3 AP manufactures a diverse line of safety- and efficiency-enhancing products that sets the standard for next-generation requirements, including configurable voice and data recorders, collision avoidance systems, navigation products, display systems and processors. L-3 AP also offers aftermarket services, including MRO and integrated performance-based logistics for military and commercial systems. We are currently seeking a Program Management Intern.
The Program Management Intern will work directly with the management team responsible for the development of communications, surveillance, and safety products at ACSS. Will interface with customers and work directly with Engineering, Contracts, Finance, and Sales to ensure the compliant development and successful delivery of products. This is a paid internship.
* Must be pursuant of Engineering, Program Management, or Technical Management Degree and currently Sophomore level or above: Program Management, Electrical Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business, or MBA with a focus on Technical Management.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel is required.
* Must be motivated, disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn.
* Prefer candidates with 3.0 GPA or higher.
* Must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident with green card status
L-3 Communications Corporation is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L-3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L-3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity