Are you a college student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher? Interested in the business side of media? Looking to enhance your education with a substantive internship experience? Apply for our Summer 2017 Intern Program at TEGNA!
TEGNA is a large, public media company with a portfolio that includes 46+ TV stations and digital media assets. We're committed to developing the next generation of media industry leaders. Our paid internship program gives students an opportunity to explore career paths across TEGNA. Participants will gain valuable real-world experience and have a chance to build a network with our leaders. Come join us in the adventure!
* Provide timely and accurate reporting and financial statement analysis
* Work with other departments to streamline corporate needs and negotiate new vendor agreements
* Establish and track financial and business metrics.
* Ad hoc reporting and analysis
* Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university; preference is for juniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who will be rising seniors during their internship summer
* Business, Finance, Economics, Math or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
* Critical thinking and creative problem solving abilities
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and G/O Digital, a customized local digital marketing company. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.