ZS Associates (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Corporate Support teams operate the firm's core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/FRONT DESK
We seek an experienced administrative professional who is organized and energetic, with superb interpersonal skills for our Princeton, NJ office. The Front Desk Administrative Assistant coordinates and assists with all front desk operations.
- Front desk reception (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries);
- Completing administrative processes (database administration & calendar management);
- Scheduling and preparing conference rooms in a professional setting;
- Office and workstation management using AgilQuest/OnBoard software;
- Financial support (office vendor invoice and account reconciliation, cost allocation, expense reports);
- Order and maintain office supplies (invoice reconciliation);
- Process catering orders;
- Liaison with property management personnel, entering and tracking of maintenance requests;
- Assist with office events and service initiatives;
- Hours are 9 am - 6 pm.
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education or Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Prior work experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional services environment;
- Prior costumer service skill preferred;
- Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SAP and Concur desirable;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion;
- Attention to detail, dependability/punctuality;
- Capable of working in a fast pace and demanding environment;
- Strong multi-tasking skills required;
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.