ZS Associates (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global leader in marketing and sales consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Since 1983, ZS has helped companies get the most out of their marketing and sales organizations. From 22 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies across a range of industries (primarily pharmaceuticals and biotech, high tech/telecommunication, financial services, medical products/services, transportation and consumer packaged goods and energy) make smart decisions quickly and cost effectively.
Our Protected Health Information (PHI) capability is comprised of a HIPAA-compliant enclave in AWS, PARAT de-identification software, walled-off team, and risk management policies and ongoing procedures to ensure ongoing HIPAA compliance. There is a growing need for ZS to manage patient data and de-identify it for specialty pharmacy and patient analytics. Future opportunity areas are in other commercial analytics areas related to patient data, for example RWE.
We are looking for a Manager for ZS’ PHI related practice in our Princeton or Philadelphia office. They will have shared responsibility for: growing the practice; creating proposals and selling projects; and managing quality of & delivery by offshore teams.
The top priority for the PHI Manager is to drive business development using his/her SME on Patient Data, Management and Associated Analytics. The Manager will develop a Point of View (POV) and Commercialization Collateral that will help with quick turnarounds on client opportunities. They will develop an internal network of Client Leads who are capable of identifying and involving the PHI core team in opportunity development; and will evaluate the patient data landscape and understand possibilities for new data management and other analytic opportunities. The Manager will understand the risks and liabilities associated with patient data management and develop a cross-functional team to help mitigate risks to organization.
The Manager will notionally be part of ZS’ Business Process Transformation capability area. The Business Process Transformation group works with clients to design effective technology solutions that support & enhance critical business processes and manage the implementation of those solutions.
• Bridge business and technical teams by being fluent in the language of consulting (business drivers, process), design (user-centric experience design), and technology (data warehousing, report creation);
• Write/develop/present creative, compelling (and winning) responses to client requests and solicitations;
• Lead Program Management work stream and ensure adherence to best practices and lessons learned;
• Develop the cross-functional plan and drive execution of the solution as per the plan;
• Manage client expectations and executive communications when project risks and issues arise;
• Provide direction and best practices for creating project materials including requirements, change management, business process design, and other deliverables; guide client thinking in this area;
• Provide senior level management and oversight for the program as a whole, as well as all activities / deliverables in scope of the contract;
• Coach the cross-functional project team on the business perspective and strategic imperatives to inform key project decisions;
• Coach and mentor teams, and conduct & develop training programs to contribute to capability building and knowledge sharing (project management, requirements gathering, business process modeling etc.
• Play an active role in innovation of services and growing the practice through business development.
- Bachelor's/master's degree in Business Administration, Management, CS, MIS or related disciplines;
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting industry experience and/or MBA Degree from top tier school;
- Knows latest HIPAA HITEC regulations and is familiar with their application to managing patient data in BAA and CE context;
- Has managed the implementation of patient data management solutions in BAA and CE context;
- Is familiar with sources of patient data in the pharma industry, including but not limited to Specialty pharmacies, pharma internal data from patient oversight and patient management regimes;
- Has managed client relationships with at least Director level people in patient data related business and/or technology roles;
- 7+ years of experience in deployment (with business focus), implementation or program management;
- Proven ability to lead and influence clients and project teams throughout SLDC lifecycle phases.
- Thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles, client relationship management, and pre-sales activities;
- Thorough understanding of client business concerns to oversee translation into technical inputs;
- Proven relationship-building and maintaining skills with clients and across functional areas;
- Superb verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional teams of 10+ people.
ZS is a global consulting firm; English fluency is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired. Willingness to travel internationally as part of global team management is expected.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.