ZS Associates (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Our singular focus for more than 30 years has been to help global companies maximize their sales and marketing organizations' performance and results. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and better utilization of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS Associates' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges. We also help our clients transform their marketing and sales organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
Customer Insights Managers leverage their experience to take responsibility for projects, lead client relationships and contribute to business development immediately.
- Significant direct client interaction, managing multiple (3-8) projects at a time;
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for teams of 2-4 people who provide key support and delivery of client projects;
- Design qualitative and quantitative methodologies and research instruments;
- Own responsibility for work product quality and relevance to client decisions;
- Update senior leaders and prepare and present the majority of client presentations;
- Establish or maintain ongoing client relationships with key decision makers that drive new business development;
- Scope and write proposals for new work;
- Internally, build relationships with colleagues working in the Expertise Centers (ECs), contributing to development of best-in-class research methodologies and approaches;
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and Customer Insights space;
- Support development of firm capabilities and offerings (recruitment, training, internal initiatives).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline, with a concentration in marketing research or marketing preferred, and a strong academic record of analytic work. Alternately, candidates may possess an MBA or PhD in marketing, decision sciences or related discipline with a business application.
- In lieu of an MBA/PhD, 8-10 years of relevant work experience may substitute;
- Approximately 6-8+ years of prior market research experience, preferably in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry;
- Record of successful and continued business development;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form;
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to influence others;
- Analytic problem solving skills, with an ability both to see the big picture and delve into details;
- Excellent organization & planning skills.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About ZS Associates, Inc.
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm specializing in sales and marketing strategy, operations and execution. Since our founding in 1983, ZS has been recognized around the world for our expertise in go-to-market and sales force strategies and our implementation capabilities. ZS helps companies achieve sales success by delivering both issue-specific solutions and large-scale business transformations. We focus on increasing sales for our clients, addressing a broad range of business issues in pursuit of that single goal. More than twenty years ago, ZS founders Andy Zoltners and Prabha Sinha, as professors, put their theories into practice with the creation of ZS. While we have strong academic roots, we're growing beyond them. We've expanded our industry focus, developed new product service areas and created new software tools to enable our services. One hallmark of ZS is our relationship with our clients. We partner with them, helping them make decisions about their business, and implementing change within their organizations. Our culture is unique, too. ZS is a place where excellence is the standard, teamwork is emphasized, and integrity is the norm.