ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Corporate Support teams operate the firm's core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication - whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
The Human Resources team develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST/OPERATIONS
We seek an experienced HR professional to join our office in Princeton, New Jersey office. The Human Resources Specialist will help support human resources programs across multiple locations in our North America/East region (Boston, MA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Princeton, NJ; Toronto, ON).
- Serve as front line advisor to employees and local business leaders on HR guidelines, practices and programs;
- Lead performance management process for assigned office(s) including: review meeting facilitation, coordination of follow-ups (performance plans, counseling sessions, etc.) and other activities to support biannual review process;
- Maintain pulse of office culture by leveraging, exit interviews, engagement survey data, etc. to support and make recommendations for local and firm change mangement initiatives;
- Maintain headcount reports to support monthly capacity assessment planning;
- Oversee employee transition management and documentation (onboarding, LOAs, terminations, etc.);
- Conduct counseling sessions with employees as needed, partnering with HR Regional Lead on potential next steps and actions;
- Help coordinate and implement ZS programs and initiatives locally. Attend office team building events and participate in office committees and initiatives, as required;
- Maintain HRIS system with all relevant employee transitions and support local/regional reporting requests.
- BS degree with strong record of academic achievement required, advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum of 5-6 years of progressive human resources experience with demonstrated experience in the scope of this role (professional services experience strongly preferred, and/or multi location support);
- Knowledgeable in US employment law and practices;
- Ability to communicate and establish relationships with all levels of management and employees;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment;
- Proven collaborative skills with the ability to provide value added consultative service;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sense of humor appreciated.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.