Openings: Chicago, IL; Evanston, IL; Los Angeles area, CA; Princeton, NJ; San Francisco area, CA
Welcome students from University of California, Los Angeles!
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Technology group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
Business Process Analyst Interns work with clients to design effective technology solutions that support & enhance critical business processes and manage the implementation of those solutions. At the end of the internship, Business Process Analyst Interns are evaluated and considered for a full-time offer.
Business Process Analyst Interns work on a client project, and may have opportunities in many areas, such as:
- Engage in discovery and research of client needs and requirements;
- Participate in project planning and status meetings, identify risks and mitigations and provide internal status updates according to plan;
- Generate business and functional requirements documentation (UML artifacts, use cases, report mock-ups, etc.), with minimal direction, through facilitated work sessions with stakeholders;
- Develop business process models (e.g. current state vs. future state) and perform business process analysis and redesign using Microsoft Visio and/or PowerPoint;
- Develop and enhance end user documentation for applications, including report mock-ups, clickable demos, reference manuals, training materials, communication presentations, and support manuals;
- Create usable and intuitive concepts for complex, highly functional problems;
- Escalate issues whenever required.
- ZS welcomes candidates who will enter their final year of Bachelor's or Master's degree programs at universities at which we conduct on-campus recruiting. Business Process Analyst Interns are typically pursuing degrees in Business Administration, Management, CS, MIS or related disciplines. A demonstrated record of academic success is required;
- Familiarity with formal software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Familiarity with programing, database management, or ETL interfacing is preferred;
- Ability to understand fundamental client business concerns to translate into technical inputs;
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements sessions with clients and project teams;
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills, particularly across functional areas;
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills;
- Proven ability for problem solving and trouble-shooting.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.