Welcome LBSIM students!
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' India Capability & Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations in Gurgaon and Pune. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to deliver sales and marketing projects to our end client, who drives our business. The Centers primarily support projects in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
The Knowledge Management group offers a broad spectrum of business research, pre-sales and other knowledge-based services to clients and internal stakeholders. Our services are based on deep research and we bring together a unique combination of business research, life sciences and clinical experience. KM has emerged as a key enabler for our consultants to have lasting impact while addressing their clients' sales & marketing issues.
Knowledge Management Associates (KMAs) research, develop and maintain knowledge for the firm, and will have an opportunity to partner and collaborate with thought leaders, project teams and practice areas across ZS. KMAs leverage their passion for knowledge and research to support thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective firm knowledge to help our project teams and client service. KMAs are often engaged in developing insight, applying logical frameworks to unstructured information and providing information to multiple ZS practice areas and project teams.
- Deliver targeted insights using internal knowledge and external sources;
- Support the creation and update of knowledge assets including: client updates, competitive intelligence, industry research, etc.;
- Help the firm prepare materials for summits and conferences;
- Maintain, manage and enhance the firm's knowledge infrastructure;
- Assess firm knowledge needs and requirements (short- or long-term);
- Share best practices and tactical knowledge across teams, offices and practice areas;
- Engage and build relationships with firm members and leaders.
- MBA and a bachelor's or master's degree in a research-based discipline such as life sciences, commerce, economics or engineering with a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, combined with computer and MS Office skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Exposure to professional services environment, multi-national experience and the health care sector;
- Appreciation of enterprise application/BI tools desirable.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.