ZS (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and better utilization of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Corporate Support teams operate the firm's core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Administrative Services provides support services to ZS professionals as they complete their work. The administrative services team provides administrative support, travel-planning operations, catering coordination and facilities management.
We seek an experienced administrative professional who is organized and energetic, with superb interpersonal skills for our London, UK office. The Administrative Assistant performs administrative support functions and operations for several consulting professionals within an office.
- Increase managers' productivity (screening calls, interacting with vendors and clients, and email correspondence);
- Provide scheduling support to multiple individuals (appointment, calendar and meeting management);
- Complete administrative processes (time and expense reports);
- Prepare domestic and international travel logistics (itineraries, visas, etc.);
- Coordinate internal and external meetings/activities (i.e. facility reservation and set-up, hotel accommodations, catering, etc.);
- Prepare and organize documents for client proposals and presentations as needed (contract tracking, printing, organizing and archiving meeting / support materials);
- Address problems and troubleshoot with internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle special projects with demanding deadlines;
- Front desk reception back-up (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling deliveries);
- Hours are 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education or Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant, preferably in a professional services environment;
- Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SAP and Concur desirable;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion;
- Attention to detail, dependability/punctuality;
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Experience working both independently and with a team in a demanding environment;
- Sense of humor appreciated.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European language is highly desired. Preferred fluency by office is as follows: Frankfurt (German); London (French, Italian or Spanish); Zurich (French or German).
Candidates must possess work authorisation for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.