Openings: Evanston, IL; Princeton, NJ; San Francisco area, CA
Welcome students from Cornell University!
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Operations group helps improve and operate clients' sales and marketing functions. ZS identifies challenges and improvement opportunities across the entire system, and designs new processes that deliver substantial improvements in effectiveness and efficiency. We also offer outsourcing solutions that operate sales and marketing activities more effectively and at lower cost.
Business Operations Associate Interns enable and support our clients' marketing and sales activities. BOA Interns operate and optimize business processes, perform analyses, create deliverables and respond to client requests. At the end of the internship, BOA Interns are evaluated and considered for a full-time offer.
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data and standard operating procedures;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks;
- Use ZS proprietary software and enterprise applications to create error-free deliverables;
- Interact with internal and client teams;
- Respond to ad hoc requests from clients.
- ZS welcomes candidates entering their final year in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program. Business Operations Associate Interns are typically pursuing degrees in engineering disciplines, MIS, operations management or other relevant academic programs. A demonstrated record of academic success is required;
- Process management and improvement focus;
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative;
- Structured problem solving skills;
- Focus on quality and detail orientation;
- Excellent organizational and task management skills;
- Strong communication and business acumen;
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams;
- Client service orientation.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package, and complete medical/dental/life insurance programs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.