OPENINGS: Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Evanston, IL; Los Angeles area, CA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Princeton, NJ; San Diego, CA; San Francisco area, CA
Welcome University students! While we wish we could participate in recruiting on more university campuses, we cannot be everywhere. We welcome you interest, and will review applications in conjunction with our other university efforts.
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
Business Consultant Interns serve on a project team that delivers high-quality marketing and sales strategy projects to clients. In particular, Business Consultant Interns possess qualitative research and unstructured problem solving skills and/or advanced quantitative analytics skills. At the end of the internship, all Business Consultant Intern are evaluated and considered for a full-time offer.
As a Business Consultant Intern, you may have opportunities in many areas, such as:
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach;
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings;
- Design and execute qualitative or quantitative analyses to help clients improve their commercial effectiveness;
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams;
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas;
- Participate in business and strategy development;
- Contribute to internal firm activities;
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- MBA candidate completing their first year who possess a bachelor's (and often graduate) degree in engineering, business, psychology or physical/life sciences, with a strong record of analytic and quantitative work;
- 3-5 years of relevant pre-MBA work experience;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Primary and secondary market research skills desired
- Client service orientation
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package, and complete medical/dental/life insurance programs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.