Current Openings: Toronto, ON
Welcome students! While we wish we could interview on more university campuses, we cannot be everywhere. We welcome your application, and will review materials in conjuntion with our University recruiting efforts.
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
Associates will enter one of two tracks - Business Analysis or Customer Insights. Track alignment is determined through the interview process and based on business need, geographic preference and personal interest.
Business Analysis creates and delivers solutions for our clients and project teams by leveraging their analytic skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, the Business Analysis track applies problem-solving frameworks to client issues, supports clients in change initiatives, and employs advanced analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
Customer Insights creates and delivers solutions for our clients and project team by leveraging their analytic, synthesis and storytelling skills to derive and communicate insights to inform client decision making. In particular, CI derives customer insights through designing, executing, and analyzing primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance skills and methodologies to improve ZS? capabilities
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to analyze client business problems and inform client decision making
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative information to create insight into client issues
Business Analysis-specific responsibilities:
- Design custom analyses using standard software tools (Excel, Tableau, SAS, R) or ZS' proprietary software
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
Customer Insights-specific responsibilities:
- Conduct quantitative research (including survey development and custom quantitative data analyses using tools like Excel, ConfirmIt, or ZS's proprietary software)
- Conduct qualitative research (including interviews/focus groups with customers, stakeholders and clients)
- Conduct advanced analytics in segmentation, conjoint and choice modeling, etc.as background allows
- Support vendor management
- Bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline; strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, operations research, management science, applied mathematics, statistics or related fields);
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;( and high personal impact)
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.