ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process. We are currently seeking applicants for a Consultant position in our global Market Access & Pricing practice to join our New York, NY or Princeton, NJ office. Our Market Access & Pricing practice is a rapidly growing part of our marketing business. Consultants leverage their experience to take responsibility for projects and play a key role in the Market Access & Pricing practice.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project related findings and coordinating team meetings
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within the Market Access & Pricing practice
- Participate in business and strategy development
- Contribute to internal firm activities
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field, MBA is a plus
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical Market Access & Pricing
- Experience in global Market Access & Pricing research and consulting is a plus
- Experience with (particularly qualitative) payer and pricing research methodologies
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Additional fluency in at least one European language is preferred
- Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About ZS Associates, Inc.
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm specializing in sales and marketing strategy, operations and execution. Since our founding in 1983, ZS has been recognized around the world for our expertise in go-to-market and sales force strategies and our implementation capabilities. ZS helps companies achieve sales success by delivering both issue-specific solutions and large-scale business transformations. We focus on increasing sales for our clients, addressing a broad range of business issues in pursuit of that single goal. More than twenty years ago, ZS founders Andy Zoltners and Prabha Sinha, as professors, put their theories into practice with the creation of ZS. While we have strong academic roots, we're growing beyond them. We've expanded our industry focus, developed new product service areas and created new software tools to enable our services. One hallmark of ZS is our relationship with our clients. We partner with them, helping them make decisions about their business, and implementing change within their organizations. Our culture is unique, too. ZS is a place where excellence is the standard, teamwork is emphasized, and integrity is the norm.