ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
Business Analysts (BAs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, BAs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives, and employ advanced analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems
- Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Tableau, SAS, R, or ZS' proprietary software
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance problem solving skills and ZS' capabilities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline; strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required (business, economics, marketing, physical or life sciences, engineering, operations research, management science, applied mathematics, statistics or econometrics);
- Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
About ZS Associates, Inc.
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm specializing in sales and marketing strategy, operations and execution. Since our founding in 1983, ZS has been recognized around the world for our expertise in go-to-market and sales force strategies and our implementation capabilities. ZS helps companies achieve sales success by delivering both issue-specific solutions and large-scale business transformations. We focus on increasing sales for our clients, addressing a broad range of business issues in pursuit of that single goal. More than twenty years ago, ZS founders Andy Zoltners and Prabha Sinha, as professors, put their theories into practice with the creation of ZS. While we have strong academic roots, we're growing beyond them. We've expanded our industry focus, developed new product service areas and created new software tools to enable our services. One hallmark of ZS is our relationship with our clients. We partner with them, helping them make decisions about their business, and implementing change within their organizations. Our culture is unique, too. ZS is a place where excellence is the standard, teamwork is emphasized, and integrity is the norm.