CURRENT OPENINGS: Chicago, IL; Princeton, NJ
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating the business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities that are at the core of sales and marketing operations.
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS' proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of systems, process flows and procedures to aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings;
- Practical experience in understanding complex client requirements and process mapping to design flexible and scalable solutions. Lead systems implementations and detailed functional/technical system design;
- Manage SDLC implementation with large cross-functional global teams. Mentor and develop junior team members;
- Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and scope management. Ensure quality of all project deliverables;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer related disciplines;
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Strong client presence. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences;
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Knowledge of current data modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain;
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications;
- BI solution design and implementation experience using technologies like Microstrategy, QlikView, Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SSIS etc.;
- Experience in data warehousing, architectural design, dimensional modeling (Star schema), ETL and data migration;
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals and giving product demos;
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.