CURRENT OPENINGS: Princeton, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY
ZS (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and better utilization of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Integrated Solutions Group supports ZS clients and onshore project teams on their ongoing sales and marketing business analytics and operations needs. The group typically operates from a client location.
Solutions Analysts support our clients' ongoing data and reporting needs. Solutions Analysts leverage their quantitative skills to execute data management and reporting tasks. Over time, Solutions Analysts gain expertise in common reporting and analytics methodologies to address business information needs and create communications to convey analysis results. We are currently looking for candidates to work near/around the Wilmington, DE area; the Princeton, NJ area, and the NYC metro area.
- Leverage quantitative skills and reports to derive answers to clients' ongoing analytics questions;
- Execute analyses using industry-standard software tools ZS's proprietary software;
- Summarize and communicate data results to clients, with an emphasis on optimizing the reporting process;
- Gain immediate familiarity with client's internal processes;
- Develop expertise within a client analytics area;
- Be available for clients during regular working hours.
- Bachelor's degrees in Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field with a record of academic success;
- Experience working with pharmaceutical data (IMS, Symphony Health, or similar)
- Experience working with SAS a plus
- Good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Attention to detail, with a methodical approach to work;
- Understanding of operating rules, data and processes;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks, where repeating tasks are executed efficiently with accuracy and discipline;
- Communication skills that enable clear explanation and resolution of information needs;
- Strong client service orientation.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
All candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives; and attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.