CURRENT OPENINGS: Evnaston, IL; Philadelphia, PA; Princeton, NJ
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
Associate Consultants - Customer Insights create and deliver market research and customer insight for clients. ACs leverage their analytic, synthesis and storytelling skills to derive and communicate insights to inform client decision making. In particular, Associate Consultants design and conduct market research, develop customer insight and apply decision-making frameworks to client issues.
- Leverage problem solving skills, frameworks, and market research methodologies to derive insights and inform client decision making;
- Design and conduct qualitative market research (including interviews/focus groups with customers, stakeholders and clients);
- Design and execute quantitative research (including survey development and quantitative data analysis);
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative information to create insight into client issues;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on some projects;
- Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
- Take initiative to advance your market research skills and improve ZS' capabilities;
- Teach, mentor and coach associates.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline, preferably including significant coursework in quantitative or research-based disciplines (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical and life sciences, statistics or related fields);
- 2 - 4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience, preferably gathering and analyzing data (market research industry experience preferred); a PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and high personal impact;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, team leadership.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.