Zones, Inc. is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. For more than 20 years, we have provided a single source for IT products and solutions that leverage the value of our deep experience - and our equally deep commitment to our clients' success. We distinguish ourselves by our commitment to providing Five Star Service which keeps our clients at the forefront of every decision we make. We are committed to providing team members with the resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in their professional growth.
Manager SKU Data Management is the SME (Subject Matter Expert) in SKU management (including product data methodologies, standardized formats, attributes, QC, data integrity and maintenance processes) to support Zones, Inc. businesses. . Position is focal point for Purchasing with supplier EDI projects and transactions.
• Design and develop SKU methodologies, framework, standards, and quality control
practices that ensure accurate data
• Drive all supplier EDI development efforts for timely and cost-effective results.
• Project manage implementation of new programs
• Provide department KPI's, reports and metrics for analysis and action.
• Lead, manage and coach to ensure a high performing work team
• Improve department efficiency and effectiveness by identifying, and/or developing new productivity tools and automated processes to support the team.
• Understand, identify and resolve "touch points" and impacts in other business processes/systems using SKU data.
• Translate sales or business requirements into SKU operational actions
• Identifies and brings awareness of best practices in SKU management
• SKU Life Cycle Management - Leadership on all SKU lifecycle data: new SKUs, active SKUs, inactive SKUs. Subject matter expert on SKU portfolio changes over time and focal point all questions on SKUs.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- 4 year degree in business, purchasing, marketing, merchandising, materials management, related field or equivalent experience desirabel
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressively responsible data management experience, with management and merchandising background, preferably in direct mail, distribution, or the retail computer hardware/software industry.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact well with groups, a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Must work with a detailed sense of urgency and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced growth environment.
- Experience in contract negotiation and administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access are required.
At Zones we realize that a competitive compensation and benefits package is extremely important to our team members. We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; a 410(k) Plan with an annual discretionary match; paid time off; product discounts; and an in-house workout room at our corporate office.
If you meet the qualifications above, are driven by results, and are looking for an exciting career in IT Sales or Sales Support, we want to hear from you!
Zones… Connecting Businesses and Technology…. Connecting People with Opportunity
We are proud to be an E/O/E and a minority owned business.