About WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. wsp-pb.com/usa
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff has an exciting opportunity for anAssistant Civil Engineerin our Nashville, TN office! The individual will have the opportunity to work as a team member on a variety of transportation and site development projects. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and possesses good communication and organization skills.
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff is committed to recruiting and retaining qualified, motivated staff that can effectively support our clients. We offer a range of career development and professional enrichment programs, including:
* Internal research and development programs that allow staff to explore a technical subject in detail
* Employee networks that promote dialogue and knowledge-sharing among staff
* Training and mentoring programs aimed at enhancing business and technical skills
* Internal certification programs that provide recognition for individual accomplishments
In addition, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff employees have access to a robust benefits program designed to meet both individual and family needs. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity to begin your career, please apply today!
* Candidates must have a BS degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited program
* AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience required.
* EIT Certificate or the ability to obtain within 6 months required
* Candidates must have the ability to immediately work in the United States - visa sponsorship is not offered for this position
* Local candidates only
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F) /Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation
WSP Group plc is an international business supplying specialist management and integrated services in the built and natural environment. The primary segments of business include Property, Transport & Infrastructure and Environmental & Energy. WSP Property is in structural, building services design and associated engineering for all types of buildings. WSP Transport & Infrastructure provides design engineering for roads, rail, marine, bridges, tunnels and utility services. WSP Environmental & Energy is a global business providing a range of green services with particular emphasis on sustainability. In September 2007, it acquired Worthington-Smith & Brouwer Limited, based in South Africa. In October 2007, the Company acquired Chas. H. Sells, Inc., CBP Consulting Engineers AG, and SEi Group. In November 2007, it acquired CEL International Limited.