Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
About WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. wsp-pb.com/usa
Parsons Brinckerhoff has an internship opportunity for a Civil Engineering student in our Atlanta, GA office. This position would be for approximately 3 months over the summer break (May-August 2017). Interns will have the opportunity to work on various civil engineering and transportation projects in the region. This position is ideal for interns seeking mentorship, professional challenge, and growth in a team environment.
* Pursuing a Bachelor's of Science degree in civil engineering
* Strong interest in transportation design
* CURRENT standing as a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student actively enrolled in an ABET-accredited Civil Engineering (or related) Undergraduate or Graduate Program. (Those who have already completed degree studies do not qualify as candidates for this or any of our internships.)
* The ability to work in the United States immediately.
* A strong desire to advance engineering skills related to civil projects.
* Requires highly motivated students with a strong academic performance
* Candidates should possess good organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
* Must be able to work well in a team environment
* The ability to work in the United States immediately
Local candidates only.
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation
WSP Group plc is an international business supplying specialist management and integrated services in the built and natural environment. The primary segments of business include Property, Transport & Infrastructure and Environmental & Energy. WSP Property is in structural, building services design and associated engineering for all types of buildings. WSP Transport & Infrastructure provides design engineering for roads, rail, marine, bridges, tunnels and utility services. WSP Environmental & Energy is a global business providing a range of green services with particular emphasis on sustainability. In September 2007, it acquired Worthington-Smith & Brouwer Limited, based in South Africa. In October 2007, the Company acquired Chas. H. Sells, Inc., CBP Consulting Engineers AG, and SEi Group. In November 2007, it acquired CEL International Limited.