A glimpse at the job:
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals in a variety of locations and careers to make possible the incredible customer service we provide every day. As a Professional CDL -A Tractor Trailer Driver, you will be responsible for delivering products to our stores in a timely, safe manner.
What sets this job apart from the other driving jobs?
• Home every day, steady routes
• New equipment
• Competitive & comprehensive benefits
• Uniforms provided
• Excellent CSA score
• Palletized loads
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 2 years of Commercial driving experience from when you received your Class A License
- At least 21 years of age
- Clean driver’s abstract
- No moving violations in the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related driving convictions in the last 7 years
- No reckless driving convictions in the last 7 years
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays
Employment as a Driver at Wegmans is contingent upon applicants passing a DOT physical, drug screen, driving evaluation and background check.
About Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is a 62-store supermarket chain with stores in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. The family-owned company was founded in 1916. Wegmans is recognized as an industry leader, an innovator, and is known for its strong commitment to the communities where it operates stores. It has been listed among Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies To Work For in America" for five consecutive years.