Want an opportunity to develop your culinary career in a high-volume multi-faceted kitchen? You will work hands on with your culinary team, as well as lead a small team of employees under the guidance of an experienced chef and mentor to produce great tasting meals and ensure the kitchen is operating smoothly. You’ll experience flexible scheduling, endless learning opportunities, and unlimited career potential in a healthy, growing company!
- Enthusiasm and passion for culinary arts and managing/ developing a team
- Experience working as a line cook in a multi-faceted food service facility (i.e restaurant, hotel, country club, conference center, casino, theme park, etc.)
- Experience leading a team of people in a food service environment
- Medical, Dental, Pre-Tax Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Disability Benefits
- 401 (K) & Wegmans Retirement Plan
- College Scholarship
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
About Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is a 62-store supermarket chain with stores in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. The family-owned company was founded in 1916. Wegmans is recognized as an industry leader, an innovator, and is known for its strong commitment to the communities where it operates stores. It has been listed among Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies To Work For in America" for five consecutive years.