In this role, you’ll work with internal customers to program solutions and create enhancements for our customer facing technologies. Code, test, debug and install programs based on user specifications.
- Work with Wegmans end users, business analysts, developers, vendors and other project team members to provide system solutions to new business problems.
- Applying and growing technical skills in the following areas:
- .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server,
- SQL (Oracle, Informix, MS SQL Server, DB2)
- SSIS, SSRS
- MSMQ, NServiceBus, IIS
Alternate Job Titles Include:
Programmer Analyst, Application Integration Engineer, Applications Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Consultant
· Minimum of 3 year’s work experience in a professional programming environment
· 2 year’s .NET programming experience.
· Hands-on experience with relational databases and integration activities.
· Willingness to apply Agile software development methods in a team environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in the Information Technology/Computer Science field or equivalent work experience
· Possess strong listening skills
· Critical thinking to solve complex and difficult problems with effective solutions
· Experience with project management, communicating goals and responsibilities to the team
· Experience with risk evaluation: proactively identifying areas of potential risk exposure
* Employment at Wegmans may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen physical and/or criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed