Experience:
5+ years of experience
Concerned about your lack of experience? Learn More...
Employment Type:
Full time
Posted:
12/20/2017
Job Category:
Software Development
Industry:
Other
Senior Web Developer
(This job is no longer available)
Visionaire Partners | Atlanta, GA
loading
loading
School
Major
Grad Date
 
 

Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?


Explore Jobs
Based on Your Education

Follow This Company
Share

Job Description

Senior Web Developer (JavaScript)

Exciting opportunity to work with a worldwide leader as a Senior Web Developer.

This is an incredible opportunity to be in a hands-on development position and lead the Front End development of a brand new platform. This is a very high profile role where you will have the opportunity to be the key developer building out the Front End of this web-based, big data platform. This is an excellent year to get your foot in the door as they are getting innovative architecture in place and you will be able to pave the way for the Front End of this application that is delivering dynamic Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization solutions within a enterprise-level organization.

About 75% of the time you will be working on the Front End, while the other 25% of the time you will be focused on web APIs. Strong JavaScript development experience and Python is key. This is an agile team that follows regular sprints. You must be comfortable deploying code to the cloud. Experience with AWS is a huge plus! If you don't have experience with Amazon cloud then this is you chance to work in tech's hottest space! In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide input on development initiatives and practices.

This is a long-term contract position in Atlanta, GA with a leading enterprise organization. If you're a Senior Developer who has strong experience working with web and cloud technologies, then this is the next step in your career! You will gain invaluable experience and work within a DevOps environment with the latest open source web and cloud technologies which will catapult your career. Collaborative team, environment and flex hours as well as excellent benefits.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

  • 5+ years web development experience
  • 3+ years of extensive JavaScript experience
  • Strong experience with JavaScript Frameworks (preferably Vue.js, AngularJS and/or React)
  • 1+ years of Python development experience
  • Experience following agile methodologies

PREFERRED SKILLS:

  • Vue.JS
  • Experience deploying applications to the cloud (preferably AWS)
  • ElasticSearch
  • Data visualization/BI/Bid Data focus
  • Previous experience developing an application from concept to launch
  • Git
  • Experience with other AWS technologies; Lambda, RDS, S3

Qualifications

Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location

About Visionaire Partners

At Visionaire Partners, we offer exciting and challenging careers in staffing and sales. As part of our staffing workforce, you play a central role in developing, selling and managing client accounts. ou will be helping businesses grow by providing them with the experienced and skilled professionals they need to succeed in a competitive marketplace. On the candidate side you will be guiding individuals as they make their next career move, providing them with a fundamental source of pride as well as financial stability. Visionaire Partners is an information technology staffing company located in Atlanta, Georgia. e provide a range of services within the staffing industry, including Direct Hire/Permanent Placement, Temporary and Temp to Permanent Solutions, and Retained Search. ur partners have over 70 years of cumulative experience in the Atlanta staffing market, which we leverage to provide the best candidates for the most competitive positions. Topreasons our people are committed to working at Visionaire Partners: Quality and diversity of co-workers and work environment Rewarding compensation and benefits Ethical standards and values Our Vision Statement Please contact us today if you are interested in a position with Visionaire Partners: Visionaire Partners 5555 Glenridge Connector - Suite 200 Atlanta GA 30342 Main phone- 404-303-6249 Fax- 404-506-9197 Resume submittal: