VIP is a leading provider of victim services. Our mission is to Educate, Empower and Envision and as a leader in victim services, we deliver on our promises to improve lives through trauma-informed services. We believe everyone deserves to be safe and to be treated with dignity and respect.
The Clinical Supervisor is a working supervisor position for someone who is interested in providing clinical supervision and leadership, as well as maintaining a partial caseload of victims and survivors. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and training of a team of counselors and advocates. Duties will include taking a lead role in ongoing planning, continuous quality improvement, performance monitoring, review of documentation, goal planning and other duties assigned by upper-level management.
- Master’s Degree with LCSW or LPC
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Minimum of two years in a social services field
- Knowledge of trauma-informed practices
- Experience with crisis intervention
- Experience with domestic violence and sexual assault preferred
- Full time 35 hours/week
- Pay: $26-$29 per hour
- 401 (k)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Victims’ Intervention Program
PO Box 986
Honesdale, PA 18431
OR click APPLY NOW to send your cover letter and resume today!
VIP is an equal opportunity employer.