Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Certified Surgical Tech
Category: Nursing - Other
Facility: Warren Memorial Hospital
Department: SURGICAL SERVICES
Schedule: Per Diem (Available to work up to 16 hrs per pay period)
Hours: 0630 - 1500
* Graduate of an accredited surgical technology course, certified or certification eligible. (Certification must be completed within one year of hiring).
* BCLS certification and credentialing (ie: skills checklist) required annually.
* This position designates the CST with a minimum of two (2) years full-time experience (4, 160 hours).
* This position requires the CST to be proficient as a first assistant.
* The CST exhibits expertise in delivery of care providing exposure, hemostasis, and other technical functions.
* This position must have skills necessary to perform complex tasks that require more advanced specialized education and training.
* The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, posses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status, and interpret the appropriate information needed in order to provide care for the age group of patients served.
* Criminal Background Checks include:
* VA State Police
* 3rd Party Background Check
About Valley Health
Valley Health provides a wide range of products and services which enable patients to receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes. Valley Home Care provides home oxygen, medical equipment and supplies. Valley Health Home Health Services and Community Nurse Case Management provide healthcare professionals including nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, home health aides and medical social workers. Valley Health Home Health Services Home Health professionals work closely with the patient, his or her family and physician to provide a wide range of services. These services include: Nursing services Nurses evaluate changes in physical condition; administer medications; change dressings and draw blood for testing. High-tech treatments such as IV therapy and ventilator care are also provided. Registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.