Category: Allied Health
Facility: Warren Memorial Hospital
Department: CARDIOVASCULAR LAB
Schedule: Per Diem (Available to work up to 16 hrs per pay period)
Hours: 16 (per diem)
- Graduate of two (2) year Allied Health Training Program (including but not limited Registered Nursing or Diagnostic Medical Sonography).
- Two (2) years training experience in Cardiac sonography (echocardiography).
- Requires registry by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in one or more specialties.
- BLS certification required (within 30 days of employment).
- Must be available for participation in call rotation and call back testing.
- Must have the physical and mental and technical skills necessary to perform diagnostic testing of all ages, neonatal through adult as required.
- Possesses communication skills necessary to relate to physicians, peers and patients on a professional and technical level.
About Valley Health
Valley Health provides a wide range of products and services which enable patients to receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes. Valley Home Care provides home oxygen, medical equipment and supplies. Valley Health Home Health Services and Community Nurse Case Management provide healthcare professionals including nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, home health aides and medical social workers. Valley Health Home Health Services Home Health professionals work closely with the patient, his or her family and physician to provide a wide range of services. These services include: Nursing services Nurses evaluate changes in physical condition; administer medications; change dressings and draw blood for testing. High-tech treatments such as IV therapy and ventilator care are also provided. Registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.