Category: Allied Health
Facility: Page Memorial Hospital
Department: PHYSICAL THERAPY PMH
Shift: Day,Rotating Weekend
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy.
- Virginia licensure or eligible and/or West Virginia licensure or eligible.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills or participation in computer training within the first year of employment.
- Competent to successfully interact with patients, according to their special needs which may apply based upon the age of the patient served.
- Criminal Background checks include:
VA State Police
Third-party background check
Physical Therapist Clin. II: in addition to above qualifications for Clin. I:
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience (4,160 hours)
- Minimum score of "Exceeds Standards" on most recent performance appraisal. "Meets Standards" in all areas
- Has completed CI credentialing course, home study adult learning course, or equivalent (up to one year to complete after hire)
Physical Therapist Clin. III: in addition to above qualifications for Clin. I:
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience (10,400 hours)
- Minimum score of "Exceeds Standards" on most recent performance appraisal. "Meets Standards" in all areas.
- Has completed CI credentialing course, home study adult learning course, or equivalent
About Valley Health
Valley Health provides a wide range of products and services which enable patients to receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes. Valley Home Care provides home oxygen, medical equipment and supplies. Valley Health Home Health Services and Community Nurse Case Management provide healthcare professionals including nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, home health aides and medical social workers. Valley Health Home Health Services Home Health professionals work closely with the patient, his or her family and physician to provide a wide range of services. These services include: Nursing services Nurses evaluate changes in physical condition; administer medications; change dressings and draw blood for testing. High-tech treatments such as IV therapy and ventilator care are also provided. Registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.