Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Category: Physician/Mid-Level Practitioner
Facility: Valley Regional Enterprises
Location: Front Royal
Department: UCC/OH - WARREN
- This position requires the ability to work well with all types of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics. The physician must possess a professional demeanor and positive attitude. This position requires effective communication skills and the ability to work calmly under stressful conditions within time constraints.
- The physician must be willing and able to closely supervise mid-level providers to ensure consistent quality medical care and also, when time permits, continue providing them with ongoing medical education and experience.
- The physician must be willing to travel to Urgent Care sites in order to provide coverage and supervision of mid-levels.
- The physician will be required to achieve patient satisfaction scores measured by surveys and reported monthly.
- Must be a graduate of a Physician educational program accredited by the Association of American Medical Colleges
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice with appropriate experience. If Board Eligible must successfully certify within 1 year of employment
- Possesses and maintains an unrestricted license to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and/or West Virginia
- Possesses and maintains an unrestricted DEA license to prescribe in Virginia and/or West Virginia
- Must be willing to work in all VH UC/OH/QC clinics; carry licenses that allow for the capabilities; and be flexible with last minute assignments
- Knowledgeable in the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological stages of human growth and development
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status, and interpret the appropriate information needed in order to provide care for the age group of patients serve
- ACLS Certified
- Must supervise and sign prescriptive authorities for mid-level providers and enhance their medical knowledge and experience
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal skills to work smoothly and productively with patients as well as administration, nursing, and medical staff members
- Maintains and provides proof of CME requirements as put forth by the Virginia Board of Medicine.
- 90-day notice of resignation is required as specified in provider contract
- Criminal background check required
VA State Police
3rd party background
About Valley Health
Valley Health provides a wide range of products and services which enable patients to receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes. Valley Home Care provides home oxygen, medical equipment and supplies. Valley Health Home Health Services and Community Nurse Case Management provide healthcare professionals including nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, home health aides and medical social workers. Valley Health Home Health Services Home Health professionals work closely with the patient, his or her family and physician to provide a wide range of services. These services include: Nursing services Nurses evaluate changes in physical condition; administer medications; change dressings and draw blood for testing. High-tech treatments such as IV therapy and ventilator care are also provided. Registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.