Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a Customs Brokerage Representative I . The ideal candidate will have one year of Customs Brokerage / Import / Export or CHB entry writer experience, as well as one year of customer service / general office / data entry experience.
The Customs Brokerage Representative I responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Administrative tasks in the import operations department servicing the client and their suppliers, providing customer service as well as maintaining revenues from the client base and contracted vendors.
· File break/down, classifying data entry, photocopying, scanning and some assembling of entries.
· Auditing commercial documents, applying harmonized tariff schedule code for accurate duty assessment and to ensure all federal requirements are met.
· Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, IOR, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
· Daily follow up on documentation discrepancy issues which requires the ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers and foreign origins.
· All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
· Position may require a weekend schedule on a department rotation basis and not limited to working a holiday schedule based on the needs of the operation and requirements of the account.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
· A minimum of one year of customer service, general office, or data entry experience.
· High School diploma or equivalent certificate.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Accurate and rapid data entry.
· Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Proven organizational skills.
· One year of Customs Brokerage, Import/Export or CHB entry-writing experience preferred.
· The ability to project a professional image to the customer and to represent UPS SCS in a positive manner.
Import, Export, Customs, Clearance, Customer Service, Data Entry, Transportation, Logistics, and International Freight.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
I general BACH_3a9945 BETS_ARC_Setter This High may accurate Minimum scanning Representative
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) is a package delivery company. The Company delivers packages each business day for 1.8 million shipping customers to 6.1 million consignees in over 200 countries and territories. During the year ended December 31, 2008, UPS delivered an average of 15.5 million pieces per day worldwide, or a total of 3.92 billion packages. Its primary business is the time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide. UPS operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package operations, International Package operations, and Supply Chain & Freight operations. U.S. Domestic Package operations include the time-definite delivery of letters, documents, and packages throughout the United States. International Package operations include delivery to more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Supply Chain & Freight includes its forwarding and logistics operations, UPS Freight, and other related business units. (Source: 10-K)