CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine, Stroke Division
University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
The University of Cincinnati is a premier, public, urban research university; ranked as one of America's top 26 public research universities by the National Science Foundation. U.S. News has ranked UC in the Top Tier of America's Best Colleges. The Chronicle of Higher Education calls UC a "research heavyweight". Forbes, Delta Sky and Travel + Leisure magazines have named UC one of the most beautiful campuses. #HottestCollegeInAmerica
UC is one of the largest employers in the Cincinnati region, employing over 15,000 full time and part time faculty, staff and student workers. The College of Medicine, Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine is recruiting for a full-time Clinical Research Coordinator.
Essential Function: Under general supervision from a designated mentor, plan, evaluate, and coordinate research projects for the Stroke Division in the Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Plan and coordinate research projects
- Design and implement evaluation tools for research projects
- Gather data
- Coordinate lab and field work
- Coordinate the generation of support data for manuscripts and proposals
- May assist in developing reports
- Assist with modifications of protocols
- Maintain regulatory documentation
- Perform related duties based on departmental need
- No experience necessary
- 2 year health-related Associate's degree, or certification, or equivalent experience
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Vet / Disabled.
REQ ID: 9781