Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Java/J2EE Web Developer - Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with software development professionals building portal applications in the J2EE/Portal environment
- Building and managing relationships with business team to understand their goals
- Proposing technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals
- Engaging in application architecture and design decisions
- Delivering a robust self-service environment for the end user community
- Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development methodology
- Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
- Communicating with stakeholders and management team on a regular basis in a concise manner
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues
About UnitedHealth Group Inc.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UnitedHealthcare) is a diversified health and well-being company. The Company operates in four segments: Health Care Services, OptumHealth, Ingenix and Prescription Solutions. The Health Care Services segment consists of UnitedHealthcare, Ovations and AmeriChoice businesses. OptumHealth serves approximately 60 million individuals with its diversified offering of health, financial and ancillary benefit services and products that assist consumers in navigating the healthcare system and accessing services. Ingenix offers database and data management services, software products, publications, consulting and actuarial services and business process outsourcing services. Prescription Solutions offers a suite of integrated pharmacy benefit management services to approximately 10 million people, through approximately 60,000 retail network pharmacies and two mail service facilities as of December 31, 2008. On May 30, 2008, it acquired Unison Health Plans.