United Technologies Corporation, a Fortune top 50 company is a dynamic global corporation operating at the leading edge of commercial and military aviation, aerospace systems, climate control, elevator design, security and fire protection as well as hydrogen fuel cell development
Based at UTC's offices in Farmington, CT, the ACE Certification Program Specialist will work with the ACE Certification Program Manager to deliver high quality training and deployment of the ACE Certification Program, which supports over 35,000 participants from across UTC. Specifically, the ACE Certification Program Specialist will have the following responsibilities.
- Support and enhance the training program to help business units become self-sufficient with ACE Certification training.
- Create training materials and support business units through train the trainer sessions.
- Manage the ACE Certification training tools including assessment and re-evaluation of training courses and materials.
- Drive all aspects of the program training to support UTC and business unit certification goals.
- Certify trainers and support instructors on an on-going basis.
Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering, Information Technology or related field required. MBA or related advanced degree preferred. Five years of ACE or other process improvement training and implementation skills required. Ideal candidate will be an ACE Certified Associate. Certified ACE Tools Training Instructor and Certified Practitioner preferred. Must have excellent Powerpoint skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.