Madison Spine & Physical Therapy has been serving the Bergen County, NJ Community for over 13 years. With 6 locations and extended hours of operation, we pride ourselves on being caring professionals who want the very best for you and your family. We treat all accident, injury and post -surgical cases and offer many specialized treatment programs including general orthopedic rehabilitation, Sport specific physical therapy, Women's health programs and many more. We are currently seeking a full time Staff Physical Therapist for our Tenafly clinic for an immediate start date.
We are seeking:
* Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
* One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred but not required.
* Current state of New Jersey license, CPR certification.
* Outgoing and energetic personality.
* New and recent grads welcome!*
* Great opportunity for a new or recent grad as you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by a Therapist that has 20 years of experience.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
* *3K Sign on bonus being offered for this opportunity as well**
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 713-430-4021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
About U.S. Physical Therapy
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinics that provide pre and post-operative care and treatment for orthopedic-related disorders, sports-related injuries, preventative care, rehabilitation of injured workers and neurological-related injuries. The Company primarily operates through subsidiary clinic partnerships, in which it generally owns a 1% general partnership interest and a 64% limited partnership interest and the managing therapist(s) of the clinics owns the remaining limited partnership interest in the majority of the clinics (hereinafter referred to Clinic Partnerships). To a lesser extent, U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. operates some clinics, through wholly owned subsidiaries, under profit sharing arrangements with therapists (hereinafter referred to as Wholly Owned Facilities). During 2008, the Company opened 16 new clinics, acquired 14 clinics, closed 18 clinics and sold one clinic. (Source: 10-K)