Tyler Technologies is growing and is looking for entry level software developers to design, develop and maintain software applications used by the public sector nationwide. As a software developer at Tyler Technologies, you will apply your current knowledge and develop cutting edge skills working alongside many of our senior development staff. The position requires someone that is self-motivated, quality focused, technically curious, eager to try new things, takes initiative and is interested in gaining experience in a variety of duties- including full life cycle development.
* Participate in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code, documenting and implementing functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems.
* Perform maintenance coding (i.e. bug-fixing) on existing Tyler systems applications.
* Review business requirements documentation.
* Troubleshoot software issues to determine root causes and provide solutions
* BS degree Computer Science or Computer Engineering Knowledge of software development practices and computer science theory.
* Desire to build web-based enterprise level solutions.
* Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.