Strategic Marketing Account Manager-93127
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - TSYS may be the right place for you.
The Strategic Marketing Account Manager will manage and optimize a key account to drive new customer acquisition and ongoing customer engagement and retention. This role reports to the Director of Strategic Accounts and involves working closely with Product Marketing, Analytics, Creative and Development teams. This position is based in San Mateo, CA and there will be occasional travel to NetSpend's headquarters in Austin, Texas.
- Maintain a holistic view of the relationship on a day-to-day operational and strategic level.
- Design and execute multi-channel customer acquisition strategies, including Online/Interactive, Mobile, and Direct Mail that produce profitable customer relationships and maximize ROI.
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns.
- Leverage data, analytics and industry knowledge to drive acquisition growth and lifetime value metrics.
- Manage creative and messaging tests.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, analytics, creative and development teams to maximize conversion funnel.
- Identify new online, viral and in market marketing opportunities, partnerships, features, services, and capabilities that impact program profitability.
- Prepare key account and management reports.
- Manage daily volumes for all marketing channels.
- Track contractual obligations.
- Monitor competitive environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in account management, direct-to-consumer marketing, and/or project management in technology, software, financial, or information services industry.
- Bachelors Degree from top university, preferably in business; MBA preferred.
- Practical working knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct marketing and online/interactive campaigns.
- Solid project management skills and experience managing Direct Response media and agencies, producing winning creative that achieves target cost per order.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record of focusing on solutions, key metrics and results, propelled by positive can-do attitude, energy and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve financial success.
- Data driven and comfortable working in a data intensive environment.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels and influence change with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical implementation.
- Strong professional ethics and impeccable personal integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Marketing & Product Development
Primary Location: US-California-San Mateo
Organization: NetSpend Corporation
Job Posting: Nov 4, 2015, 9:28:31 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recruiter: LaVonne Sheets
T-Systems is one of Europe's leading ICT service providers. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, and is responsible for the delivery of leading edge IT and telecommunications solutions to the group's largest customers. It plays a key role in Deutsche Telekom's core business and is a stable source of group revenue.
T-Systems has approximately 43,500 employees in more than 20 countries. In 2002, the company posted revenues of around 11.3 billion euros and adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) of around 1.2 billion euros, an increase of approximately 30 percent over fiscal 2001.