The Town of Mashpee Office of the Town Manager welcomes applications for a part time Administrative Secretary
Wages: $26.54/hour - $28.86/hour commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This position works up to 19 hours/week between the operating hours of 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented by courses in office administration; three years office administration experience; experience in a municipal setting and in dealing with the public strongly preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which demonstrates possession of the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Grant experience preferred.
- Thorough and advanced knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Skill to utilize an office computer system.
- Must convey strong confidence in level of trust.
- Must possess a valid MA driver’s license (Class D).
- Must successfully pass a C.O.R.I. background check.
- Provides administrative and skilled clerical work in discharging the duties of the office.
- Coordinates and facilitates all town related grants from the application process through completion of the requirements of the grant.
- Prepares correspondence, answers telephone, processes and sorts mail, and other secretarial duties.
- Must perform work with attention to detail for accuracy and compliance with instructions.
Apply by: February 12, 2024
In order to be considered, a fully completed original Employment Application is required (available on the HR Dept. Employment Opportunities webpage by clicking "Apply Now".
The original application must be received by no later than 4:30pm on February 12, 2024.
For more information and to apply, please click "Apply Now".
The Town of Mashpee is an EEO/AA Employer
Applications from Women and Minorities are Encouraged