Join the 2014 Builder of the Year!
Toll Brothers, Inc., America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks an Assistant Land Development Manager to entitle, develop, and dedicate site improvements for our new luxury communities in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Don't miss this opportunity to build your career with one of the nation's most respected Fortune 600 companies!
The Assistant Land Development Manager will learn Toll Brothers processes pertaining to due diligence, planning, entitlements, land clearing, mass earthwork, sanitary sewer/pump stations, water, roadway construction, grading, and drainage.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
* Due diligence
* Preparing preliminary and final budgets
* Soliciting and analyzing bids
* Preparing and awarding contracts
* Scheduling and overseeing contractors
* Project dedication
WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST (#6) - 2016
in Quality of Products/Services Offered - Fortune
(behind Apple, Walt Disney, Amazon, Alphabet, and Nordstrom)
* A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
* A desire to build a career in community planning/design/development
* Strong organization, computer, and communication skills
Great career growth opportunities and excellent benefits are offered.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Land Development has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!