Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, operating four major divisions -- Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United
State: s; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls); and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense) and three e-commerce sites (tjmaxx.com, sierratradingpost.com and tkmaxx.com). With over $29 billion in revenues in 2014, more than 3,300 stores, and approximately 198,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
Loss Prevention Detective
- Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment.
- Conduct physical security checks. Make recommendations for ways to prevent loss.
- Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Management.
- Participate in the training of new hire Associates to address the areas of Loss Prevention.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement and helping to identify creative shortage control solutions.
- Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness.
- Install and utilize CCTV equipment.
- Learn and use the latest in advanced interviewing and interrogation techniques.
- Work in a multi-unit work environment.
- This is an entry level position. This is an ideal position for those looking to grow and develop their loss prevention career in a multi-level loss prevention structure where opportunities to move into investigations, district management and more are possible.
- A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not
only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits
that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance,
Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Reno || Nevada
The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) is an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide. TJX operates five business segments, three in the United States and one each in Canada and Europe. All of the Company's stores, except HomeGoods and HomeSense, sell apparel for the entire family, including footwear, jewelry and accessories, and a limited offering of giftware and home fashions. The HomeGoods and HomeSense stores offer home fashions and home furnishings. During the fiscal year ended January 31, 2009 (fiscal 2009), TJX derived approximately 62% of its sales from clothing (including footwear), 25% from home fashions, and 13% from jewelry and accessories. In fiscal 2009, the Company sold Bob's Stores, a branded apparel chain. (Source: 10-K)