This is an hourly role. This position focuses on collecting market research through surveying Guests on a variety of topics across all of Walt Disney World property. Cast members are expected to maintain high quality surveys while still completing assigned work. Cast Member must be comfortable approaching guests and handling rejection. Job requires carrying computer equipment and continuous walking. The information obtained is highly confidential and assists leaders throughout the Walt Disney Company in their decision-making processes.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
* High school degree or equivalent
* Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
* Demonstrated strong written, verbal communication skills and PC skills
* Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
* Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
* In-depth knowledge of the WDW property
* Capability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Ability to follow directions and be flexible with work schedule, overtime, including weekends and holidays
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and stay in a professional demeanor
* Self-motivated and reliable
* Experience in the Walt Disney Research Department
* Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment
* Minimum one-year experience in market research or related industry
* Proven knowledge and understanding of Walt Disney World policies and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to manage conflict/resolution
To expedite consideration, we highly recommend that you BOTH upload your resume AND copy and paste the text when creating your candidate profile.
Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.