Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Required Attachments to be considered for this position are: Resume and Cover Letter. Failure to attach ALL the required documents and checking the ADD to this listing checkbox will result in your application not being sent through to the hiring department.
* Embedded software/ firmware/ hardware evaluation (FPGAs etc.), design, integration, and test. Specific duties include multi-platform software implementation and data communication/ acquisition / control systems and experiments.
* Provide consulting to system- level designs, including costing, lead times, alternatives, etc.
* Master's degree preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and 24 months of experience in related field such as programming/ simulating/ debugging of embedded devices (FPGAs, etc.) using VHDL and C
* Or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
* Or an equivalent of education and military/ work experience.
* Good communication, organizational, and team work skills.
* Willingness to work as an integral part of a high-energy team of engineers and scientists.
* Have a strong desire to learn new technical skills.
* Desire to interact with students and faculty.
* Ability to multitask effectively in support of multiple projects.
* Valid Driver's license to attend to different sites.
Advertised Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to climb, bend, pull, push, reach, engage in repetitive motions, and communicate.
* Preference for proficiency in the integration of embedded hardware systems and experience with the low-level protocols necessary to facilitate intercommunication between such systems.
* Experience with radars and associated technologies, familiar with radar concepts such as RF/IF transceivers, microwave subsystems and control systems.
* Familiarity with electronic test equipment operation, including spectrum/ network analyzers, oscilloscopes, and function/waveform generators.
* Analog digital circuit/system design, simulation, and troubleshooting.
* Proficiency with Labview, Python, Matlab, and other high-level languages.
Important Reminder: Resume and Cover Letter must be attached and the "ADD to this listing" checkbox marked or your documents will not be visible to the hiring department!
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit http://www.hr.ou.edu/policies/tbtesting.asp.
About The University of Oklahoma
The University of Oklahoma offers several different ways that a donor can contribute. Staff members can provide information and answer questions about which donation method meets the needs of an individual donor: