Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Here's your chance to innovate for the future! Applications Engineer Interns at Texas Instruments (TI) are technical experts who are focused on leading-edge digital, mixed signal and analog products. We have a strong customer commitment and a great team spirit. If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position with a wide range of exciting responsibilities, you've come to the right place.
In this position, you'll work directly with TI customers to determine their major design challenges and partner with them on creating solutions that focus on ease-of-use and add value to their solution. You may also spend hands-on time in a TI lab tackling problems and delivering innovative development solutions that support our products and drive revenue.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Working with design, marketing, sales, and product definition teams to successfully launch new products into the market
* Promoting TI products and providing appropriate technical solutions to customers to solve their design challenges
* Providing technical support to customers by reviewing designs, debugging problems, and answering questions
* Engaging with customers in the field to help them define new products and uncover opportunities for future product development
* Acting as a technical bridge between the customer and factory to help solve complex technical problems or develop competitive, high-performance working proposals for customers
* Supporting the customer's technical seminars and distributor training sessions
Put your talent to work with us as an Applications Engineer Intern - change the world, love your job!
* Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
* Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
* Experience with lab equipment, like oscilloscopes, along with soldering and debugging skills
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments’ products power the world. As one of the world’s largest global leaders in analog and digital semiconductor design and manufacturing, TI provides the technologies that fuel smartphones, digital cameras, medical equipment, motor controls, ultra-thin computing devices, health and fitness products, and much more. Chances are, many pieces of technology that you touch every day – things you don’t even think about, but can’t imagine living without – do what they do because of TI products.
Our broad product portfolio gives our employees the opportunity to pursue a wide range of career options across multiple businesses and locations – all while working at the same company. At TI, you can have one job and multiple careers – the opportunities are endless!
Come change the world with us. To learn more about TI’s career opportunities, visit ti.com/students.