Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Job:
In this system engineering intern role, you'll have the chance to:
* Develop advanced analog and digital chips and system products from concept to mass production
* Complete advanced high speed IC design cycles and participate in a variety of system design activities
* Interface directly with TI business units and customers to define product roadmaps
* Assess and negotiate IC development tradeoffs with design teams and customers
* Evaluate silicon systems (hardware and software) and related documentation
* Gather user requirements, translate them to functional specifications, and implement solutions and enhancement projects
* Provide complete documentation for each development lifecycle step
* Perform troubleshooting and debugging on issues related to the system
Put your talent to work with us as a system engineering intern - change the world, love your job!
* Currently pursuing an Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
* Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
* Must have understanding of and experience with system design, including writing IC design specifications, developing algorithms and creating system reference models
* Knowledge of structured and/or object oriented programming (C, C++) and signal processing tools (Matlab)
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments’ products power the world. As one of the world’s largest global leaders in analog and digital semiconductor design and manufacturing, TI provides the technologies that fuel smartphones, digital cameras, medical equipment, motor controls, ultra-thin computing devices, health and fitness products, and much more. Chances are, many pieces of technology that you touch every day – things you don’t even think about, but can’t imagine living without – do what they do because of TI products.
Our broad product portfolio gives our employees the opportunity to pursue a wide range of career options across multiple businesses and locations – all while working at the same company. At TI, you can have one job and multiple careers – the opportunities are endless!
Come change the world with us. To learn more about TI’s career opportunities, visit ti.com/students.