Requisition ID: 34121
Installs and resolves problems with IT technology located at the field locations to meet service levels and commitments to end-users. Assists the field end-users in the use of field IT technology.
- Works on assigned IT service requests following IT practices, documentation and policies.
- Installs, maintains and supports most of field IT technology. Includes desktop and laptop computer hardware; Microsoft operating system software and configuration; application software installation; networked and stand-alone printers/copiers/scanners multifunction devices; remote access technology; network switched Ethernet cabling; audio visual equipment; portable devices such as Blackberry; end-user telecom devices such as telephones, cell phones and radios; server computer hardware; server operating system software and configuration; system administration for a single or multiple active directory OU’s.
- Creates and updates IT technical documentation. May deliver end-user group and individual application software testing.
- Identifies causative factors and develops corrective actions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in a related field of study preferred.
- Minimum 3 years information technology end-user support experience required.
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates six refineries with a combined capacity of over 850,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,200 retail stations under the ARCO®, Shell®, Exxon®, Mobil®, USA Gasoline™ and Tesoro® brands. Our full-service logistics business, a limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 3,500 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 28 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 9 million barrels of storage capacity; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
EOE: Race / Sex / Veteran / Disability
Posting Notes: || Mandan || North Dakota || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 58554 ||