What you'll be doing…
The Marketing Operations Website Project Management Intern will help facilitate activities that support the daily functions of the Marketing Web Team. You'll be joining a critical group within the marketing department, one responsible for improving and maintaining our publicly facing websites visited by millions of users each year.
This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience in digital marketing and project management. You'll gain exposure to agile + scrum methodology and see how to manage a productive and innovative development team. Join us to learn a broad set of modern, high demand skills.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
* Manage various administrative functions in support of a high performing agile web development team. These activities include assisting the Manager of Marketing Technical Programs with planning, assigning, and reporting on development projects.
* Work with your manager to identify and scope a valuable website or web team process improvement. With some direction from the Manager of Marketing Technical Programs, you'll function as the leader of this project and see it through from ideation to implementation.
* Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders to help collect and manage requirements for web based projects.
* Assist with developing and organizing a set of internal learning/training programs. This is new territory for the Marketing Web Team and are looking for this role to provide lift in that space.
* Support various web functions including Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics/Reporting, content management, and page building/editing.
* Building reports in Tableau and assisting with communications.
* Assist with ad hoc website updates
* Other duties as assigned
Who you are…
* Student. Pursuing bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Political Science, Communications, or Psychology.
* Technically Savvy. Proficiency with Tableau and/or Excel a plus.
* Team Player. Proactive and excited by a collaborative team oriented environment. Able to work with a diverse set of both technical and business oriented stakeholders
* Organized. Supremely organized with a knack for process development and improvement.
* Communicator. A self-starter, but know when to ask for direction on key matters.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is the leading provider of fast analytics and data visualization software and one of the 50 fastest growing software companies in the U.S. Its award-winning, rapid-fire business intelligence software applications can be downloaded at http://www.tableausoftware.com/trial. They enable anyone to create and share interactive visualizations, dashboards and visual analytics quickly and easily.